How to Create a Good Catchy Domain Name for your Website, WordPress Blog or Business.
This should be a fun exercise if you follow our simple steps listed Below to help you with figuring Your Good, Catchy Domain name for your website, blog or business. Every day I see Entrepreneurs struggle to find and figure out the best name for their business, here are some ways to get your thinking cap on and working..
Don’t worry, You can always change it later. Congratulations on Getting Started with Building your Online Presence, and taking the first step!
*This post contains affiliate links. See our FTC Disclaimer here.
As promised, Here are the Steps listed below to assist you with Creating your Domain Name for your Website, WordPress Blog or any online Business.
Let me know if you have any questions, or need any more help!
Step #1 |Make sure Your Wanted or Preferred Good Catchy Domain name for your Website, WordPress blog or Business, is not already taken.
Be careful when choosing a domain name that you’re not choosing a name too close to someone else’s trademark to avoid problems down the road. That last thing you want is to have to change your domain unexpectedly after establishing your brand online.
Step #2 |Use a Good Catchy Domain Name Generator tool.
A Name Generator tool gets your creative juices flowing.
Here are some of the Good Catchy Domain Name Generator tools that we have found to get the job done.
- KnowEm – KnowEm will search over 500 popular social networks, over 150 domain names, and the entire USPTO Trademark Database to instantly secure your brand name on the internet.
NameJet – NameJet is an aftermarket domain name generator service with an exclusive inventory of some of the most desired expired domains.
- DomainsBot – A domain name search engine that will not only give available domain suggestions but also search expired, expiring and for sale domain names.
- Instant Domain Search – Instant domain search will show you results in real time, as you type. This allows for you to see ideas before you even finish typing and discover names you may not have been able to catch on other domain search engines.
- IWantMyName – Is noteworthy because it includes many of the new domain name extensions in their searches like .boutique and .blackfriday.
BizNameWiz – Get smart domain name suggestions using synonyms, suffixes, prefixes, short URL, … Very cool otherwise known as a good catchy domain name hunting tool.
Do some more research on Good Catchy Domain Name Lengths for the Most Popular Websites in the World here.
STEP#3 | Make sure you research who may already be using your Good Catchy Domain Name for your Website, Word Press Blog or Business.
One key question to ask yourself is Are they your competition?
Here are 4 Little Tips to keep in mind, when Choosing your Good Catchy Domain Name for your Website, WordPress Blog or Business.
1. Use.com if you can
2. Once you find one you like, to register it right away
3. Make sure your Mom can say it easily.
4. Make sure your Mom can remember it.
STEP#4 | How do I Choose and Create a GOOD Catchy Domain Name for your Website, WordPress Blog or Business versus a BAD Name.
Choosing a bad domain name is one of the most common mistakes I see bloggers and entrepreneurs make. In order to Choose your Good Catchy Domain Name for your Website, please Be sure you choose a domain name that is…
- Easy to Remember – Don’t choose a nonsense name, something tough to spell, or a long name full of dashes. “www.best-social-media-Persistants-executive assistants-in-the-world.com” won’t ever stick in someone’s head, but something like “www.Persistants.com” rolls off the tongue.
- Unique and Descriptive – You want a name that reflects who you are and what you care about. Be creative and build an identity you’re excited about!
- Trustworthy – Domain extensions like “.com”, “.org” or “.net” are the most popular, with “.com” being the one most people think of first. Try to avoid crazy extensions like “.rocks” or “.biz”, as these are less commonly used, tougher to remember and not as trusted.
And Finally, the last Step in Good Catchy Domain Name for your Website, WordPress Blog or Business.
Step #5| REGISTER Your Good Catchy Domain Name for your Website, WordPress Blog or Business.
Once you have decided on your Good Catchy Domain name for your Website, WordPress Blog or Business, you can register it here, My Namecheap Affiliate link, at no extra cost to you, but I may earn a commission.(it keeps the lights On)
This is who I Use and Recommend and Use for most of my websites and for my clients
Because They are most affordable, Ok Cheapest. 🙂
Click on my affiliate partner link here.
NameCheap is a super affordable place to buy your Good Catchy domain name for your Website from. Wow! Here is my negotiated rate for you I think I have paid 9.00 for mine…for the entire year.
Now, You have used the search tools I have provided to assist you with researching your good catchy domain name for your website, WordPress blog or business, you are able to register it with my preferred vendor at a great price, and are now ready for your next step in hosting and getting your Website built.
In Conclusion, now you know How to Create a Good Catchy Domain Name for your Website, WordPress Blog or Business.
That my Friends should help ARM you with everything you need, for when you are struggling with trying to figure out How to Create a Good Catchy Domain Name for your Website, WordPress Blog or Business, you can check out all of these resources and see what you come up with. Don’t be discouraged, building your online presence should be fun, so be You!
You’ve got this!
Now Go and Start Your WordPress Blog in Less than 10 Steps by using this tutorial here, If you need help with that.
If you Need Help setting up your WordPress website, Creating Your Business Name for your Website or blog, Contact Us!
If this Tutorial on How to Create your Good Catchy Domain Name for your Website, WordPress Blog or Business, has helped you be sure to share it!