Planners & Printables
for your Self-Care.
This section is dedicated to Self Care planners and Printables, because you deserve it.
Who is this planner for?
- You are feeling a little down and tired these days
- You know you need a little Me time, however there is so much to do and it never gets done…
- You always forget to make time for yourself, you know it’s the kids and spouse first, or the business and don’t forget the laundry
- You’re Not sure where to start or how or what you need to do to take care of yourself
- Your friend that always puts everyone first and could use a little pick me up.
Why you need this Self Care planner ...
- What if you could get your time back and feel energized knowing you put yourself first.
- You had a gentle reminder to allow you that Special Me time to reflect
- You have a special Coffee table worthy journal you can leave out to Remind you to take your me time.
- You had a Gorgeous swoon worthy place to track your Self Care like in your Classy Self Care planner.
- You will feel great knowing you have blocked off some time just for you, that you can look forward to. Smile!
Our Self Care Planner
Perfectly Printable Self Care Planner -Plus checklist!
We know there are a lot of printable self-care planners that you can get online. But this one is pretty, and detailed for you to easily print and Proudly display as a coffee table book and much more fun!
This 17 Page Self Care Planner Includes
The best part? You own it forever. Meaning you can keep printing pages whenever you run out, as the planner is undated Print this off and enjoy!
- Cover Page
- Weekly Schedule
- When it Rains
- Mood Chart
- Meal Planner worksheet
- Self Care Check-in Checklist
- My Daily Emotions log
- My Morning to Evening Skin Care Routine
- My Fitness Goals Bingo Game tracker
- My Self Care Activities Bingo Game Checker
- My Daily Emotions Log Worksheet
- My Ultimate Coping Playlist worksheet
- My Vision Board to capture your Goals
- My Personal Planner
- TO-Do list.
“Taking Care of oneself is not always top of mind, but it should be.” – Your Friends at Persistants.com