Dress for the Successful Job you Want, Not the Job You’ve Got
Your Simple How to Guide | Brought to you by persistants.com
We’ve all been there, interview day or the night before and we haven’t planned a thing to wear. Only today is not another going to work day. It is a big important day.
It’s just like going to work only, only you have spent the entire evening before focused on prepping yourself for that interview, and realized you haven’t got a thing to wear…
Here is a list for perfect Interview Attire to Assist you in getting that Job that you want…
Women’s Interview Attire
• Suit pants or skirt (navy, black or dark grey)
• The suit skirt should be long enough so you can sit down comfortably (just over the knee is a good length)
• Coordinated white or very light colored button down with collar blouse (watch that button ladies pin it for safety)
• Conservative shoes -closed toe, pumps or flats
• Limited jewelry (no dangling earrings or
arms full of bracelets)
•No jewelry is better than cheap jewelry
• Professional looking hairstyle ( simple, neat well kept look)
• Neutral pantyhose or nightshade
• Light make-up and light or no perfume
• Neatly manicured clean (shorter preferred) nails
• Polish your shoes and bring a Breath mint and use it before you enter the building. (Do not chew gum)
If your clothes are dry clean only, ideally these should go to the
cleaners before and after an interview, so they are ready for next time.
TIP: Don’t Forget to Bring your 2 copies of your Resume in a nice folder or portfolio bag.
TIP: Call your biggest POSITIVE supporter (hey, that could be your Mom or a close friend) for a two-second PEP chat.
& Good Luck!