How to Create and Set up Your Facebook Business page
in 8 Simple steps, but there are a couple of ways to do this. Come on in and Let me show you.
If you are like Most Savvy Business Owners, you have zero time for social media on Facebook, never mind setting up a Facebook PAge for your Business, however, you know that you need one, like yesterday.
And to some of us, Setting Up your Facebook Busines Page may seem like a complicated process. That’s why I wanted to share with you our simple tutorial How to Set- up your Facebook Business Page. I have also included a link to my favorite video step by step tutorial. Not an Affiliate, just love to share what has helped me with my knowledge, learning and business.
How To Create & Set Up your Facebook Business Page
Creating a Facebook Page is easier than you think. This article will walk you through the steps to create a Facebook Page, very easily so that you can start connecting with others by building your online presence and get posting.
So let’s get started…
Step 1 Go to Facebook.com/pages/create
Step 2 Click on choose a Page type
Step 3 Fill out the required information.
Step 4 Click on Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
Voila, you are on your way!
Have some questions about what you should focus on first on your Facebook Business page?
That’s why I’ve developed this handy-dandy little checklist for getting your Facebook Page Set up.
Here is the Checklist below:
- Profile Photo- can be your logo or a great professional headshot of you.
- Cover Image– this is Prime real estate, ensure your image is 450pixels wide by 150 tall
- Short Description – tell us about who you are and why you do it. how to reach you etc..
- About Section be specific about your business details, edit your story, your business offerings and tell your customers why they should Like and engage with your Facebook Business page.
d FREE Checklist Here
- CTA Button – make sure you configure your Call to Action blue button on your facebook page, this is how your customers can contact you. learn more about your business etc. Tell them exactly what you want them to do
- Pin a Post- create a post by repurposing an old blog post from your website and make sure to pin your best article it to the top.
- Like some Other Relevant Business pages– be selective here and like some pages that represent your business values, not exactly your direct competition, however, your affiliates or related businesses.
Why you need to Create and Set up Your Facebook Business Page
Pages are for business, brands, organizations and even public figures to share their stories and expand their reach online. Like profiles, pages can be customized with stories, events and more. People who like or follow a page can get updates in News Feed. Speaking of which, Please like and follow my business page here.
Here is the Video Tutorial that I was recommending to guide you by Jordan the Cerealpreneur.
The best way he recommends below to learn How To Create and Setup your Facebook Business Page is My Favorite Video Tutorial to bring you more customers, clients, and revenue.
Here are the 8 basic steps to set up your Facebook Business Page Checklist:
- Sign Up
- Add Pictures
- Page Has Been Created
- Complete About Section
- Create Your First Post
- Start Engaging
- CHECK OUT his Blog Video here Facebook Business Page – Setup the RIGHT WAY
Congratulations, You now know how to set up your Facebook Business Page. I’m confident that this article has helped you Create and Finally Set up your Facebook Business Page.
Greater Toronto Area, Ontario · We provide executive level administrative, creative and technical services to busy professionals, small to medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurs +Virtually.
Can I take something off your plate?